Breathe life to your business idea
Your company can be set up within a few days. We help with all the paperwork and get you up and running in no time.
What's the process
Incorporate Your Company in Days
What you’ll get
RM1060 Government fees included
Company name reservation
Filing with SSM
Company Seal and Registers
Up to 3 shareholders
# Top up RM50 for self-inking company stamp
What are the requirements to register a Company ?
To register a Company, you’ll need:
- a local address
- a company secretary
- a qualified resident director
- a shareholder
Paid up capital starts at RM1.00 only.
How long does incorporation takes ?
It takes about 2 days.
- One (1) day to approve Company Name
- One (1) day to incorporate the Company
It mostly depends on the approval time of the authorities.
What does the process look like ?
- We check for the availability of Company name. You send us the details on directors and shareholders.
- We prepare the necessary documents and arrange for signature.
- Submit for approval of name. Once the name is approved, we will proceed with incorporation.
- Upon approval by SSM, your Company is incorporated.
Who can be a director ?
A director is a natural person who is at least 18 years old and of sound mind.
To qualify as a resident director, the individual must have his/her principal place of residence in Malaysia.
He/She must not be an undischarged bankrupt, has not been imprisoned for offences under Comapnies Act 2016, not convicted of any offence in or outside Malaysia and not disqualified under Companies Act 2016.
Learn how LBCO can help
Arrange for a free consultation to understand how we can provide you with an effective solution.
We think once you experience truly stress-free financial processes, you won’t want to go back.