how we help business owners
We help clients understand if a Sdn Bhd is the best structure for their business goals.
There are benefits to each choice and we present clients with relevant information.
We guide clients on the processes and best practices in managing a Sdn Bhd.
Our network in Perak will help business owners setup a steady base to accelerate business growth.
We prepare the necessary documents and ensure that our clients are always in compliance.
We follow up with our clients periodically and ensure they have all their compliance covered.
OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS
Incorporation fee included (RM1050 value)
Company name reservation
Certificate of incorporation
Assistance in bank account opening
Free consultation on accounting, tax and payroll
Frequently asked questions
What are the requirements to register a company?
- a local address
- a company secretary
- a qualified resident director
- a shareholder
How long does incorporation takes ?
It takes about 3 days.
- One (1) day to compile information
- One (1) day to approve Company Name
- One (1) day to incorporation the Company
It mostly depends on the approval time of SSM.
What does the process look like ?
- We check for the availability of Company name. You send us the details on directors and shareholders.
- We prepare the necessary documents and arrange for signature
- We submit for approval of name. Once the name is approved, we will proceed with incorporation.
- Upon approval by SSM, your Company is incorporated and assigned a registration number.
Who can be a director?
A director is a natural person who is at least 18 years old and of sound mind.
To qualify as a resident director, the individual must have his/her principal place of residence in Malaysia.
He/She must not be an undischarged bankrupt, has not been imprisoned for offences under the Companies Act 2016, not convicted of any offence in or outside Malaysia and not disqualified under Companies Act 2016.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
Member of Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
Registered tax agent with Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN)